Spewer Spewer

Really hard game!

But it is soooo addicting I couldn't stop playing... Although how do you do the long jump puzzle? I have got to one side and then I can't get back. Please help, PM me or something.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Brilliant!

It is just like Adventure Quest which I really like and you have done a great job in this flash, well done.

[YY] AS 3 Tutorial [YY] AS 3 Tutorial

Haha!

Lol, I loved this!

Pop: Poker Face <- Amazing song :P:P

-KindMuffin

daYoshifan responds:

You're cool!

Get Out Of The Cave! Get Out Of The Cave!

Sorry...

This isn't a very good game at all..

It had no real story to it, the name for the thing was a bit stupid. The stickmen didn't even walk his arms came off everytime he picked something up... I mean I think you need to get a tutorial.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Brilliant

This game is brilliant, really brilliant, I am at loss of typing!!

I like played this game for ages and ages as it was so good, make more! PLEASE!!

-KindMuffin

Stick trampoline game Stick trampoline game

Yeah!

I liked this game!! My highest score on it was 50654 YAY!! :D

Hehehe!

My highest jump was 110 and I landed on the concrete and bounced up again :P

Water Wars Water Wars

Good game!

Good game is was fun!

I enjoyed the game and don't think there is anything to improve :D

Which Holy virtue are you Which Holy virtue are you

Fantastic, once again.

Yay I'm so glad you made another one of these games as I said in my review yesterday. I really hope you make another one!

I got Charity.. I am exactly like that, my dad said yesterday on your other game, he got water and he said that was exactly like him so you are spot on with your facts!!

Thanks!!

smileinyoursleep responds:

why thank and keep checking back for the next one

Twilight Makeover Twilight Makeover

Good

The art was great yes, I don't know if you put loads of effort into it but it sure does look like you have.. You have carefully detailed a lot of things and you can sure make him look a little evil!!

I give this a seven because the gameplay was a little to short... But I enjoyed the game.

-Kindmuffin

Virus Attack Virus Attack

Wow!

That was a brilliant game I really enjoyed it I love the music too! I really think this is frontpage material.. This was brilliant and it was your first ever flash game... Wow! This makes me think you can accomplish anything if you put your full mind and attention into it. I think this game is really good (although I've already said that)

Thank you ever so much for uploading this game!!

floatingmind responds:

Thank you for the generous comment :D